Friday 13 July 2007

... there is a fight club scheme in place?


I think these news are great.
Isn't it just like there is some kind of conspirancy where a guy responsible for loading the £10 trays with £20 notes is doing it deliberately?
Like trying to give back money the banks are robbing them anyway in the first place with all fees, and fines, and gigantic year-after-year profits?
After all, is the second time it happens in a week!
"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy things we don't need." - probably best movie quote ever !

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the quote. Very succinct.

Agape said...

This movie is one of my favorites of all time :) There are about 20, 30 quotes I can take from it ...

Anonymous said...

I love to find one of these...
Which movie are you talking about? I don't get it...